Resinworks EasyCast Series 400 Wax resin
EasyCast Series 400 – 1kg Castable resin with 40% wax for DLP and monochrome LCD 3D printers
EasyCast Series 400 is the newest Photopolymer Wax resin developed by ResinWorks3D. This unique formulation is a peach opaque resin that is formulated with 40% wax and is tested to work with ease on DLP and Monochrome LCD 3D printer platforms. With this higher wax content, users can confidently print and cast large organic statement pieces, such as signets and school rings, with a wide range of design elements, including engravings and raised details.
Cast larger items with nearly the same ease as traditional wax models, even trees weighing up to 60 grams. The printed model can be cast in all precious metals, using all commercially available investments. The Series 400 has been designed to reduce the internal stress on the investment as the model melts out during the burnout cycle, ensuring success when using gypsum and phosphate bonded investments, and minimizing breakaways.
Formulated and Manufactured in Canada.
Key Features –
- Ease of use– Shake, Pour and Print. Users will not need to manage the temperature setting of the printer, waste unused resin, reformulate the resin with additives or manage the printing cycle to minimize post printing handling.
- Ease of casting with minimal number of gates– Gone are the days of bicycle spoked casting gates to ensure a good cast. Now you can confidently set up your printed models with minimal gates to ease clean up of casted models.
- Easy post printing process– wash in IPA and cure.
- No foul/strong odor
- Prints sharp enough for fine jewellery
- Strong tolerance for very high peeling speed making speed printing possible/faster.
- Consistency in Printing with no wobble effect, no bad layer lines. (As per the tests done on DLP Printers)
- Hard enough after printing making handling easy. Soft supports making support removal easy.
- Low viscosity helps clean it easily in alcohol and also helps for speed printing.
- Will print 0.40mm supports. Supporting pave beads is possible with small supports.
- Will polymerize properly under a wide spectrum of different light intensity. (from a monochrome screen to a high power DLP projector)