Resinworks EasyCast Series 200 Wax resin
EasyCast HD-Series 200 – 1kg Castable resin with 20% wax for DLP and monochrome LCD 3D printers.
EasyCast HD-Series 200 is the newest Photopolymer Wax resin developed by ResinWorks3D. This unique formulation is a green opaque resin formulated with 20% wax and is tested to work with ease on DLP and Monochrome LCD 3D printer platforms. Users can confidently print and cast fine delicate features like milgrain, microclaw and wired patterns as well as engraved and raised details.
The Series 200 will tackle a wide range of standard ring, earrings and pendant weighing up to 25 grams with ease. The printed model can cast in all precious metals in all commercially available investments. The Series 200 has been designed to reduce the internal stress on the investment as the model melts out during the burnout cycle. Whether you are using a gypsum and phosphate bonded investments, you can confidently cast your designs with success and minimize breakaways.
Formulated and Manufactured in Canada.
Key Features –
- Ease of use– Shake, Pour and Print. Users will not need to manage the temperature setting of the printer, waste unused resin, reformulate the resin with additives or manage the printing cycle to minimize post printing handling.
- Ease of casting with minimal number of gates– Gone are the days of bicycle spoked casting gates to ensure a good cast. Now you can confidently set up your printed models with minimal gates to ease clean up of casted models.
- Easy post printing process– wash in IPA and cure.
- No foul/strong odor
- Prints sharp enough for fine jewellery
- Strong tolerance for very high peeling speed making speed printing possible/faster.
- Consistency in Printing with no wobble effect, no bad layer lines. (As per the tests done on DLP Printers)
- Hard enough after printing making handling easy. Soft supports making support removal easy.
- Low viscosity helps clean it easily in alcohol and also helps for speed printing.
- Will print 0.40mm supports. Supporting pave beads is possible with small supports.
- Will polymerize properly under a wide spectrum of different light intensity. (from a monochrome screen to a high power DLP projector)